Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Night Shift




















I think I'm running out of ideas for these brown girl projects (or at least ones with decent art). Maybe because there aren't many recent anime that feature any. Anyway, this is another short from one of the Tora no Ana anthologies. Quite a few gems hidden in those things, so I recommend checking them out.

Blu: I've still got plenty of brown things left. Mostly Manya, Villetta, or Yoruichi though. A few other things.

The Cow Demon (Original) [Naoki Kimura]
E-Hentai
DDL

8 comments:

  1. Brown girl in Deadman Wonderland, and she even nearly gets raped. Here's hoping anyways.

    I absolutely love this doujin. More cowgirls in general are always welcome, but a brown one is oh so nice.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Don't suppose there's any doujins from Isekai no Seikishi Monogatari (the Tenchi Muyo spin-off OVA)? There's a brown-skinned elf named Aura, very hawt.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I know this is off topic and i've asked in another page also but since this is your newest poast I'll ask here also (sorry for inconvinience)
    ---

    I was wondering if you would translate the chapter in Comic Mujin 5 - I have the raw if needed. It's the one where the girl SPOILER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!









    ---
    gets blindfolded and electrified.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ups forgot to mention I was talking about "Public Toilet"

    ReplyDelete
  5. We're getting to it, hold your horses.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love it. :) Thanks!!!

    ReplyDelete