Tuesday, December 7, 2010

The "Weird Al" Azif Show






















I may not be a christian, but come this time of year, I'm still reminded of my favorite holy book. So here's a doujin where the Pnakotic Manuscripts assists in the rape of the Mad Arab's unholy creation. Now I'm not exactly a fan of loli, but being a Lovecraft buff, I couldn't say no to this one.

Unhappy Girl B/1 (Demonbane) [Happy Man]
E-Hentai
DDL

Since it's finals week, I'll be pretty busy for the next few days. But we'll try to get some short releases out for you until I'm back on track.

2 comments:

  1. Can't DL or view in E-Hentai. I'm thinking maybe the / in the title is messing with it.

    I still look forward to reading it once it's accessible.

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Anon:

    Then change the prefix of the address to "ex" instead of "g.e-". If you see a "Sad Panda", reset/clear your cookies, login to E-Hentai, and then go ExHentai again.

    ReplyDelete