Saturday, August 10, 2013

The 10 Year Bitch





















Thanks to that generous uploader, I present you with Bitch Bokujou's latest work before Comiket 84, one where a girl named Shiho grows up being fucked by her father and sold to others for money.  Really wish he had made it longer and move involved, especially if he had actually given it a conclusion or showed occurred even later in life.

There's two more works of his coming out soon, one for Dokidoki Precure and another for Photokano, and both have been ordered, so the wait shan't be too long.  I hope those are much harder in terms of kink and story.

The 10 Year Story of My Father and Sister that I Never Knew (Original) [Bitch Bokujou]

Release #202

1 comment:

  1. I love you very much still Blumeino, thank you so so oh so very much for everything that you do, and especially for still sharing Bitch Bokujou things! ♥

    ReplyDelete