Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Choco Banana




















A short doujinshi about one of the only reasons to watch Code Geass. Easily the hottest character in the show, hands down, non-arguable. You'll be seeing a lot of her and Manya in the future. Naturally, Lelouche is a cocksucker, which is why this doujin rocks.

And I must add, I have not been thoroughly impressed with what's come out of C79 thus far. Then again, I only really care for those Asobi books by AXZ and Fatalpulse. I hope the rest of you are having more fun.

Ero Ero Villetta-san (Code Geass) [oldwiseman]
E-Hentai
DDL

2 comments:

  1. >You'll be seeing a lot of her and Manya in the future
    great

    ReplyDelete
  2. [Pedro mode] NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO !!

    I saw the dick only after I downloaded it T_T

    ReplyDelete